As a leader in your enterprise, you know exactly how complex and messy the IT world is. To bring clarity out of complexity, you carefully examine many issues, such as escalating customer demands, the balance between agility and scalability, and your exposure to digital security risks.
In all likelihood, your examination of the issues you face gives rise to additional questions, including:
- How can you best leverage private or public cloud services?
- Do you need dedicated or shared environments?
- What would be the benefits of deploying a hybrid solution?
- What is the most effective method of managing virtual and physical assets, both on- and off-premise?
- Where do you need to maintain control of your assets, and where can you delegate management to others?
- How can you streamline your cloud environment across the application lifecycle, so you can achieve your business objectives?
- How can you ensure appropriate levels of security and availability with guaranteed recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs)?
These questions can seem daunting at first, but they represent the critical first step to bringing clarity out of complexity in a big, demanding, and messy environment. As you identify cloud-based solutions for production and recovery, you will be able to flexibly scale your environment and ensure mission-critical applications are fully recoverable.
Learn more about how to put your business in a position to win here.